Friday, March 8, 2013

Stuck In The Middle

Sometimes I really wonder what the problem is with me ?

Basically, why can't I talk to the person I like when there are other people around.

Maybe things would be different if I wasn't like this.

All I need or want is actually just one person.

One person for me to care about and one person to care about me.

Just to love one person and to be loved in return.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The other problem would be that I am just scared to do anything.

Like.. I dunno.

I just keep holding myself back.

I find myself reaching my hand out and then pulling it back.

Why.

Why am I so scared.

I dunno what I should do.

All options suck.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Companionship is not the most addictive drug. I was wrong. I actually don't give a damn about companionship.

That would be the person you are with.

I am so addicted it's not even funny.

I need to get a grip on myself.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


'I want to run, but only far enough to make you miss me'







No comments:

Post a Comment