Sunday, March 10, 2013

Stranded

Swimming up a stream, suffocating in between
Wake up from a dream, still stuck in the middle

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I thought about why I always keep things inside, why I don't just say what I want to say, or just do what I want to do.

It's better that way. Then nobody else will be affected. Or be unhappy because of something I said or did.

Me liking someone. It's more like a burden than anything else for her.

And that's not fair.

Nobody should have to carry that burden.

Nobody.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bound with all the weight of all the words he tried to say
Chained to all the places that he never wished to stay
Bound with all the weight of all the words he tried to say
And as he faced the sun he cast no shadow



No comments:

Post a Comment